Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Christmas Tag

Merry Christmas Eve! (I guess it is actually early Christmas morning now, I am sitting in the living-room in front of the Christmas tree and everyone else is long since in bed) I was tagged by Natasha for this Christmas tag.


Favorite Christmas drink?
Probably spiced apple cider, or maybe hot chocolate (depending on what kind it is)

Favorite Christmas color to wear?
Blue, or maybe something silver

Favorite Christmas cookie or dessert?
Spritz cookies and sugar cookies with jam filling

 Some favorite Christmas flavors or spices?
Cinnamon and gingerbread

Does your family do stockings?
Yes, us kids do stockings, even if some of us are not quite children anymore ;) Opening up our stockings is still one of my favorite parts of Christmas.

Favorite Christmas hymn?
Hmmm..... Joy to the World, Good Christian Men Rejoice, Good King Wenceslas (not sure is this is considered a Christmas hymn, but it is a old Christmas carol), God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Carol of the Bells, Drummer Boy (also probably not considered a hymn, but...), ya, I cant pick a favorite here.











Favorite "secular" Christmas song?
Here We Come a Caroling and The Holly and the Ivy...




Do you enjoy Christmas shopping, or does it just stress you out?
I generally do enjoy Christmas shopping, and I enjoy gift giving

Favorite Christmas decoration?
The lights on the Christmas tree 

What small thing gives you that special "Christmas feeling"?
Sitting in the dark at night with just the Christmas tree lights on

Favorite pre-Christmas activity?
Decorating the tree, buying gifts, Christmas caroling...

1 comment: